CFP: The 2014 International Workshop on Neural Computation and Machine Intelligence
14-15 July 2014 Hefei, China
Hosted and Sponsored by
The USTC-Birmingham Joint Research Institute in Intelligent Computation
and Its Applications (UBRI)
School of Computer Science and Technology
University of Science and Technology of China
Hefei, Anhui 230027, China
The 2014 International Workshop on Neural Computatioin and Machine Intelligence is to be hold in University of Science and Technology of China. The primary goal of this workshop is to provide a small and informal setting for researchers to engage in deep discussions on latest research issues in neural network and machine learning. The workshop speakers always feature the very best researchers in the world.
- Prof. Pau-Choo Chung, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Prof. Haibo He, University of Rhode Island , USA
- Prof. Irwin King, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, HK
- Prof. James Kwok, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HK
- Prof. Lipo Wang, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Prof. Jun Wang, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, HK
- Prof. Xin Yao, University of Birmingham, UK
The University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) is a new type of university established by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) in 1958. The establishment of the University is aimed at fostering high-level personnel of science and technology absolutely necessary for the development of the national economy, national defense construction, and education in science and technology. Since then, USTC has been continuously recognized as one of the top research universities in China, and is regarded by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China as one of the four universities with the best scientific research performance in China. USTC ranks among the best in the review of Chinese top universities by the US journal "Science" and the French journal "Research". It is consistently ranked in the world's best 200 universities by the Times Higher Education (UK) since the ranking started.
The workshop is free of any registration fees. However, registration is required in order for the organisers to provide the participants with more detailed information about the workshop.
- No fee to pay for attending the workshop. The participants are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and all catering arrangements.
- Registration Deadline: July 12, 2014
Workshop Honorary General Chair
Prof. Xin Yao
, University of Birmingham, UK
Huanhuan Chen, University of Science and Technology of China, China
Bin Li, University of Science and Technology of China, China