Refereed Journal Papers
- Thomas Weise, Yuezhong Wu, Raymond Chiong, Ke Tang, and Jörg Lässig. Global versus Local Search: The Impact of Population Sizes on Evolutionary Algorithm Performance. Journal of Global Optimization. accepted 12 February, 2016, published first online: 23 February, 2016.
- Weichen Liu, Thomas Weise, Yuezhong Wu, Dan Xu, and Raymond Chiong. Hybrid Ejection Chain Methods for the Traveling Salesman Problem. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience accepted for publication on January 20, 2016.
- Y. Sun, K. Tang, L. L. Minku, S. Wang and X. Yao. Online Ensemble Learning of Data Streams with Gradually Evolved Classes, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, in press (DOI: 10.1109/TKDE.2016.2526675).
- K. Tang, P. Yang and X. Yao. Negatively Correlated Search, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 34(3): 1-9, March 2016.
- J. Wang, K. Tang, J. Lozano and X. Yao. Estimation of Distribution Algorithm with Stochastic Local Search for Uncertain Capacitated Arc Routing Problems, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 20(1): 96-109, February 2016.
- Bo Yuan, Bin Li, Huanhuan Chen, and Xin Yao. Defect- and Variation-tolerant Logic Mapping in Nano-crossbar Using Bipartite Matching and Memetic Algorithm, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, DOI: 10.1109/TVLSI.2016.2530898
- Wei Fang, Jun Sun, Huanhuan Chen, Xiaojun Wu. A decentralized quantum-inspired particle swarm optimization algorithm with cellular structured population. Information Sciences, 330:19–48, 2016.
- Fugui Zhong, Bo Yuan, Bin Li. A hybrid evolutionary algorithm for multiobjective variation tolerant logic mapping on nanoscale crossbar architectures, Applied Soft Computing, 2016(38), 955-966.
- Qi Xu, Song Chen and Bin Li. Combining the ant system algorithm and simulated annealing for 3D/2D fixed-outline floorplanning, Applied Soft Computing, 2016(40), 150-160.
Refereed Conference Papers
- Chao Qian, Ke Tang, and Zhi-Hua Zhou. Selection Hyper-heuristics Can Provably be Helpful in Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization. In: Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Parallel Problem Solving from Nature (PPSN'16), Edinburgh, Scotland, 2016, to appear.
- Chao Qian, Jing-Cheng Shi, Yang Yu, Ke Tang, and Zhi-Hua Zhou. Parallel Pareto Optimization for Subset Selection. In: Proceedings of the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI'16), New York, NY, 2016, to appear.
- Bingdong Li, Chao Qian, Jinlong Li, Ke Tang, and Xin Yao. Search Based Recommender System Using Many-Objective Evolutionary Algorithm. In: Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC'16), Vancouver, Canada, 2016, to appear.
- Yuezhong Wu, Thomas Weise, and Weichen Liu. Hybridizing Different Local Search Algorithms with Each Other and Evolutionary Computation: Better Performance on the Traveling Salesman Problem. In Proceedings of the 18th Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO'16), Denver, Colorado, USA, July 20–24, 2016, New York, NY, USA: Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). accepted for publication
- Abhishek Awashi, Jörg Lässig, Jens Leuschner, and Thomas Weise. GPGPU-based Parallel Algorithms for Scheduling Against Due Date. In Proceedings of 6th IEEE Workshop on Parallel Computing and Optimization (PCO'16), Chicago, IL, USA, May 23, 2016. Piscataway, NJ, USA: IEEE Computer Society. accepted for publication