Call for Participation
Aim and Target
This workshop is intended to bring together researchers working on different aspects of this discipline. The objectives of this workshop are twofold. First, it provides opportunities for participants to learn about latest leading research this fields. A second objective of this workshop is to allow researchers to interact, find common ground, share results and insights and foster collaboration.
No fee to pay for attending all technical sessions. The participants are responsible for their own travels, accommodation and all catering arrangements.
We plan to invite leading researchers to give lectures on the workshop, which may include:
* Haibo He, University of Rhode Island, USA
* Hisao Ishibuchi, Osaka Prefecture University, Japan
* Martin Middendorf, University of Leipzig, Germany
* Peter Tino, University of Birmingham, UK
* Xin Yao, University of Birmingham, UK